What is Google Analytics, and why do you need it? Simply put, Analytics gives you a window on the visitors to your website. It tracks their geographical location, how they got to your site and what they do after arriving on your site. Its powerful reporting allows you to segment, slice and dice the data so that you can make informed marketing decisions. Through engagement
- You can set up conversion goals for pages on your website, and measure the results.
- You can export conversion goals to Google Ads.
- You can see the results of Google Ads campaigns in Analytics.
- Analytics compiles information for remarketing purposes.
- It reports on
- It can highlight non-Google Ads campaigns also, such as email campaigns where a user clicks on a link to your site from inside an email.
- It identifies traffic referred to your site by social networks.
- It tracks organic traffic, i.e. non-paid or direct traffic.
- It segments traffic according to
device, for examplemobile vs desktop.
- Analytics has powerful reporting capabilities.
- Analytics integrates with Google’s Data Studio to create enhanced reports that can be shared with executives.
- Analytics integrates with Google Optimize to facilitate A/B testing.
- You can create filters to exclude or manipulate data coming
We can assist with setting up and monitoring your Google Analytics account.
“Google Analytics IQ” Certified.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.